Discover one of the great natural wonders of the world with a helicopter scenic flight and Sunlover Reef Cruises! Approximately 40km from Cairns, enjoy a day on board a new multi-level pontoon at Moore Reef, complete with sundeck and the only theme-park style water slide on the reef. During four hours at the pontoon, enjoy a number of free inclusions: snorkelling equipment, guided glass bottom boat and semi-submersible tours, fish feeding, fully enclosed children's pool, an underwater observatory and touch tank presentation to get up close with marine life.
Cruise back to Cairns on board an air-conditioned catamaran.
Bookings are not confirmed until exact body weights + carry on baggage of each passenger is advised. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Any passenger who weighs over 130kg (286lb) may need to purchase an additional seat.
- Spectacular scenic helicopter flight to Moore Reef (approx. 25 minutes)
- Informative presentation hosted by marine naturalist
- Buffet luncheon - fresh seafood ~ hot dishes ~ salads & tropical fruits
- Guided coral viewing - semi-submersible & glass bottom boat
- On board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- Underwater observatory
- Snorkelling equipment with full instruction
- Afternoon tea
- Courtesy transfers to your Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodation